The content, design, and graphics on this website are protected by copyright law. All rights are reserved by Go Forth Stirling City Centre BID unless otherwise stated. The reproduction, distribution, or unauthorized use of any materials or content on this website is strictly prohibited.
Ownership of Content
Unless otherwise indicated, all content, including text, images, logos, and downloadable files, displayed on this website is the property of Go Forth Stirling City Centre BID and is protected by copyright laws. Unauthorized use, reproduction, or distribution of any copyrighted materials on this website may violate intellectual property laws.
Visitors to this website are granted permission to view and navigate its content for personal and non-commercial use. You may also download and print materials from this website for personal, non-commercial purposes, provided that you retain all copyright and proprietary notices intact.
Any other use of the content on this website, including but not limited to modification, distribution, transmission, republication, or public display, requires the prior written consent of Go Forth Stirling City Centre BID.
This website may include content or materials provided by third parties, such as external links or embedded media. Go Forth Stirling City Centre BID strives to ensure proper attribution and permissions for such content. If you believe that any third-party content on this website infringes upon copyright or intellectual property rights, please contact us using the information provided below.
Reporting Copyright Infringements
If you believe that any content on this website infringes upon your copyright or intellectual property rights, please notify us immediately by providing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed.
- Description of the infringing material and its location on the website.
- Your contact information, including name, address, phone number, and email address.
- A statement of good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Copyright Notice or wish to report copyright infringements, please contact us:
Go Forth Stirling City Centre BID